Thursday, August 23, 2012

Note Cards

I've seen note cards on Etsy from artists who turn their paintings into cards. Michelle at Planters Bank told me that other artists who have had shows there sold similar things, so I thought I'd give them a try.
Oooo. I really like how they turned out. I'll be putting them up in my Etsy shop over the next few days. If you live in Clarksville you can stop by the Planters Bank Madison St. branch, see them in person and pick out a few to take home. Some people buy them to write notes to send out. Some people buy them and frame them to hang their walls or to sit on a sofa table.

Leave a comment if you would like more information or would like to buy some before I get them in my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. Let us know the dates/times that your artwork will be displayed at the bank. We'd love to see it "in person"!

    ReplyDelete